What happens when we are facing certain pain in the body, which might sometimes look incurable, at least not by ourselves? One of those devastating pains could be the plantar fasciitis, as the name suggests, this kind of pain normally occurs in the lower feet area, where it targets the heel and then travels up to the lower leg and hips area. Although this pain is not that much common in people, at least in some parts of the world, let us discuss some of the causes of this pain.
Typically this type of pain occurs in a certain age when you are in your late 40s or the early 60s this pain would kick in, although it is not an absolute must that this pain, would occur. It is generally associated with many types of exercises that we are doing. If you are regularly going to the gym and do leg workouts, then certain posture changes while doing lunges might stimulate this kind of pain.
If you then the entire stress would be carried down to your joints and ultimately you are overweight, then more pressure would be averted onto your feet which might restrict certain types of movements. Jobs also play a vital role here, if you tend to have a job where there is low or no amount of mobility lower feet.
Keeping all of these factors in mind, this type of pain can easily be ended, with the proper medication and certain clothing utensils. Today we will be reviewing some of the best dress boots for plantar fasciitis; you can use them in the comforts of your house, or even use them up for jobs. Let’s start!
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Pro-Tec Athletics Night Splint
- 2 2. Alpha Medical Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Heel and Foot Pain P.F. Brace L4398 (Medium)
- 3 3. Vive Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint & Trigger Point Spike Ball
- 4 4. Cramer Dorsal Night Splint For Effective Relief From Plantar Fasciitis Pain
- 5 5. Plantar Fasciitis Posterior Night Splint- Medium
- 6 Conclusion
1. Pro-Tec Athletics Night Splint
These types of boots are best suited for comfy usage and should be used only in the confines of your house as they are very much casual-looking. They help reduce the pain in your feet while maintaining certain angles; the bones and tissues are at a stationary position using these boots; no amount of unnecessary stress is diverted to them.
Very much comfortable with foamed edges and allow good mobility. If you are looking up for reusable boots, then these should be one of your top choices, its covers are easily detachable and can be washed several times.
- Offers immediate relaxation upon usage
- Not that much expensive
- Increased flexibility
- Not easy enough to wash
- These boots are only restricted to in-house usage, which is a bust
- Sometimes the rubber sole may get worn off pretty quickly
2. Alpha Medical Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Heel and Foot Pain P.F. Brace L4398 (Medium)
Now, these are some of the best range of medical boots from Alpha-Medical, the leading pioneers of medical stimulated utensils. They are made from 100% imported fabrics that allow for comfort usage. Their outer edges are made with metal constructs which make the user protected from unnecessary stubbles.
Straps are present to ensure good flexibility. These boots help keep the feet structure in line without putting a lot of tension and stress on the muscles, although they look heavy, they are a complete joy to use. The best thing about them is this that, they act as a skeleton and actual boots can be worn on them, so they are even suitable for outdoor activities, one of your top choices when going on jobs.
- Very cheap, can easily be afforded by everyone
- Comes in different designs, varied for men and women
- Can easily be cleaned
- The straps of the boot are considerably weak
- No warranty attached with the product
- Sometimes, the heavy skeleton allows for less flexibility
3. Vive Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint & Trigger Point Spike Ball
These are more of a support than actual boots, best used for indoor purposes, their design allows for easy flexibility and eases up severe kinds of pain. Although the best time for using this product would be night, wear them up and go to sleep, you’ll be feeling good in no time. It has easily detachable straps which allow for longer durations of usage.
- Easily affordable by everyone
- Comes packed with a medicine ball, which can be used for different kinds of foot massages
- Heals pain in a matter of minutes
- Cleaning them takes up a lot of time
- No warranty included
- Not supported for outdoor usage
4. Cramer Dorsal Night Splint For Effective Relief From Plantar Fasciitis Pain
These are effective pain relief boots from Cramer, which have a good reputation for producing good quality pain relief garments and utensils. Their structure allows for a good range of flexibility.
- They are resistant to high exposure to heat
- Easy to use
- May wear off after repetitive usage
- Not supported for extensive movements (Best for indoor practices)
- Relieves pain after a certain amount of time
5. Plantar Fasciitis Posterior Night Splint- Medium
These are hybrid bracers/boots which can be utilized for both indoor and outdoor usage. Consisting of multi-layered pads and straps, they ensure protection.
- Very much affordable
- Can be used anywhere
- Easily washable
- No warranty attached
- May get worn off very quickly
- Not recommended for exercises
Taking care of one’s health in today’s world should be considered an absolute priority. What they say is true that the bodies are our temple, we should be taking utmost care of them. The place that we have to live in are the bodies; if we don’t take good care of them, then, in the long run, things might get hard for us, we won’t be able to enjoy the absolute leisure of life.
So when it comes to the body, we should be wearing, consuming only those products that are beneficial for our health. The boots we reviewed in these articles are proven to be the best ones to help you carry out your duties without experiencing pain.