Survival Bugout Bag is an emergency kit for hurricanes, earthquakes, winter storm, wildfire, evacuation, floods, and other disasters. It’s a quick grab and go kit and has a lot of stuff in it which will help you in survival. These kits contain first aid supplies, food items which can be used during a disaster and other items you could need during any such situation.
Many different bugs out bags are available in the market specially prepared for a specific number of people providing survival supplies for some hours. The good kits meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency guidelines that specify all the stuff an emergency kit should have. We all need first aid kits at some points in our lives. It is very important to know which ones you shall have in those times of emergency.
Some people need to keep emergency first aid kits for individual purposes while others might need them to meet the requirements of a group. Here we’ll be reviewing various first aid kits for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bug out bags
- 2 Conclusion
Best Bug out bags
Following are some of the best emergency kits available in the market:
1. Urban Survival Bug Out Bag by Emergency Zone
Urban Survival Bugout Bag is a 72-hour survival kit for two persons. It contains first aid items, food supplies, hygiene, and comfort provisions and weighs only 14.5 pounds. This survival kit by Emergency Zone also has an emergency guidebook which can prepare you and make you confident to face the situation. It also has information on what to do in the situation of earthquake, flood, hurricane, etc.
- The bag is inexpensive and provides all that you can get at this price.
- It is lightweight
- It has plenty of space to add additional stuff
- The items in the bag are not top quality but neither is the price, but you might consider replacing the stuff with the reliable ones.
- Straps of the bag are not good quality and are torn after a few uses.
2. Complete Earthquake Bag by Redfora
This bug out bag has supplies of 3 days and has a variety of 1 – 6 numbers of people. It consists of food supplies, water purification tablets, hygiene, and first aid items, stuff for light, providing shelter and warmth. It has many different things which most of the other bug out bags don’t have like waterproof matches and candles for 30-hours.
- The backpack has all the top quality stuff.
- It has got enough amount of water supply.
- It contains all the stuff one could need.
- This bag is quite heavy.
- Some people report the water bags to be dripping else it is a perfect kit.
3. Safe-T-Proof Grab and Go Back Pack Emergency Survival Kit
This bug out bag has supplies for three days for two people and is a good choice to have at the workplace, school or in your car. The dimensions of this bag are 5.5 x 16.5 x 13 in.
- Safe T-Proof survival kit is pretty inexpensive.
- It’s good for a basic emergency and has supplied.
- The bag has space to put in additional stuff you want.
- It has a basic limited supply, and you might have to add in more items.
- The quality if the stuff is not very good.
4. Ready America 70385 Deluxe Emergency Kit 4 Person Backpack
This is an emergency kit made for 3-day survival for four persons. It contains 107 pieces first aid kit; US Coast Guard approved food and water supplies, shelter and other supplies for four. It weighs 20.5 pounds, and the dimensions are 16 x 9 x 12 inches.
- This emergency is way too inexpensive.
- It is good for supplying the survival stuff in the basic emergency
- The supplies are enough for a couple of people as it mentions.
- The water supply is not enough.
- The quality of the stuff is not good and is just a go through.
5. Ready America 70285 Deluxe Emergency Kit 2-Person, 3-Day Backpack
This emergency backpack is for two persons and provides survival supplies for three days. Besides the first aid kit, hygiene and food supplies it consists of a flashlight, a radio, a cell phone charger, and a siren. It weighs 9.9 pounds, and the dimensions are 10 x 8 x 15 inches.
- It is inexpensive.
- It has all the supplies one could need in the case of an emergency.
- Good for you if you want a starter pack to get a peace of mind that you are prepared.
- The backpack zippers are breaking off pretty easily.
- The items present in this bug out bag are not of very good quality.
- You would have to consider changing the bag as the bag is not of good quality and can put you in quite a trouble in the situation.
Having a bug out bag with you at all times is a smart decision as it keeps you confident and provides peace of mind. When up for buying a bag it will be quite of a difficult decision which one to buy. One thing is for sure that you might have to compromise on some things.
As after the review of the best bags you can go with Complete Earthquake Bag by Redfora. The only serious problem with the earthquake bag is that it is quite heavy, but it has all the supplies and in a good amount and is of good quality which is surely a plus point.